DESCRIBE A SCHOOLMATE
In this task you have
to describe a schoolmate and in the next class, you are going to read the
description and the rest of the class will try to guess who is the person of your description.
You have to say
in your essay the answers of the following questions:
- How old is he/she?
- How is he/she physically?
- How is his/her personality like?
- What are his/her hobbies?
COME ON, YOU CAN DO IT!

Yolanda I really like this activity because it makes children know each other.
ResponderEliminarThis is how you make the children feel ashamed when they speak in English about the friend or classmate they wanted to describe.
I like the idea, I will do it in the future with my students.
Hello Yolanda, I really like this activity. They can practice writing and use of English but, also, I think this can help them with values so I think it could be a good idea that they describe ONLY the good things about their peers because sometimes children could be a little bit rude (without meaning it). Likewise, I like the idea of presenting this task as a game.
ResponderEliminarApart from that, I really like your blog! Good job.
Andrea :)
Hello Yolanda,
ResponderEliminarI have to say that your blog is fantastic. To be more specific, I like this activity, because it implies a good opportunity to reinforce the vocabulary learning previously in an enjoyable way. Taking into account that the written tasks are usually boring for pupils, in this case it is different since through this task, they can foster not only the written skills, but also positive values with the rest of their partners.
Kind regards,
Ángel Mario.